Quantity Surveyor – Leatherhead – £55,000 to £65,000 + Package
I am currently working with a very busy region of an EXPANDING, reputable housebuilder located in Surrey.This is due to the acquirement of multiple sites which is requiring extra resources throughout the increasing Commercial department.
They have been running for a significant amount of time and have partnered with a selective number of POWERHOUSE clients across Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire.
You will report to the Commercial Manager & will be responsible for assisting with the management and running of a team of very bright, but inexperienced surveyors.
Despite the current noise about the economy, this business is cash rich and is rapidly growing, and working on multiple projects across the course of 2023.
Within this role, you will be expected to complete cost and value analysis, provide financial forecasts, and manage your client’s requirements whilst completing accurate site valuations and contract variations, as necessary.
Critically and firstly, you will be an efficient operator & have a consistent track record of effective cost management of developments.
You will also have a strong eye for detail and be proven to deliver work to a high standard.
- Benchmarking and analysis of build costs
- Final Accounts
- Accurate Valuations
- Subcontract Management & Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Responsibility for project from inception to Final Account
- Supply Chain Procurement
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Successful Negotiator
- A good technical knowledge of all aspects of Housing development and construction
- A HNC or Degree in a relevant Construction subject with solid expertise in new build developments.·
- Previous experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a Housebuilder or Main Contractor.
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing sizeable schemes for a housebuilder or main contractor.
- Experience in Contract/Quantity Surveying and construction budgets and ability to demonstrate knowledge in all areas of construction techniques and mixed tenure schemes
Contact details/how to apply:
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with email@example.com