senior recruitment consultant – temporary sales
London £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience + uncapped commission
Are you an experienced temp new home sales recruitment consultant thinking about what’s next?
We are offering the right candidate the exciting opportunity to develop the temporary new homes sale market with us, the UK’s leading property recruitment company, From the beginning, you will be given autonomy to shape the temporary sales division and be a key team player within our highly successful sales and marketing team. In return, as a senior recruitment consultant, we will provide you with a basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus uncapped commission and access to great company benefits.
We have offices in Canterbury and London and ask that you are able to travel to the London office twice a week with flexible, remote working available the rest of the time. We also hold monthly catch-ups with all the team in central London, which are usually a lot of fun and a great way to catch-up with the wider team.
- 360 recruitment, client through to candidate management
- Supporting junior consultants within the team
- Head hunting passive candidates on the market for specific roles
- Social media and email marketing
- Candidate generation and qualification
- Strategic development of the team, alongside other senior consultants
- flexible working with 2 days in our London office
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, birthday off
- Uncapped commission (inc 40% rate) and no threshold
- Individual training programme
- Resourcer support
- Work half-days on Fridays
- Have your birthdays off
- Earn monthly bonuses
- Get free eye tests
- Get mobile phone monthly usage reimbursements
- Get free monthly meals (and a drink or two) at our team catch-ups
- Meet regularly with a Great British Olympic Athlete for career and wellbeing guidance
- Ideally 4 years minimum experience in recruiting site managers, construction managers and project managers
- Understanding of house building and residential development markets
- Experience in managing a team in the construction recruitment market.
- Ambitious and driven, hungry to succeed in a money driven environment
- An interest in strategic business development