My client is a fast-growing property-tech company. Our mission is to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected to enable a more dynamic, collaborative and innovative future. We do this by advising property professionals on how they can develop commercial and residential buildings with best-in-class connectivity and technology design at their heart. Our vision is to be able to certify any building, anywhere in the world.
About the Role
This is a full time position based in London, placed within the Research and Development team.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of the industrial scorecard and associated technical documentation
- Provide technical input to Industrial product manager for development of Industrial certification product features beyond the scorecard
- Own technical engagement with our clients and third party advocate network to promote and improve the industrial certification.
- Support the internal training of client facing teams within the business to ensure successful delivery of the industrial certification
- Educate the wider business on industrial building technology in and around the scope of the certification.
You’d be a great fit if some or all the below are true:
- Confident and capable with software used in typical systems development environments eg database, spreadsheet, flow chart and visualisation tools.
- Self-starter – self-motivated, hardworking, and ambitious.
- Analytical thinker – can foresee challenges before they arise and clearly communicate what they’ve foreseen.
- Team player – knows when to bring other people in to support with delivery or problem-solving.
- 4-6 years’ experience working in CRE, ideally industrial technology in the built environment.
- Proven ability to define detailed project briefs to drive design decisions.
- Proven ability to manage and own workstreams through to delivery to internal clients.
- Proven experience of working with others to deliver outcomes, including managing the process of getting input from different people and synthesizing into outputs.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal comms particularly in effectively communicating technical information to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in third party stakeholder management.
- Experience of the commercial real estate property industry is desirable, but by no means essential.
- Experience in the development of industry standards and best practice is desirable, but by no means essential