We are currently recruiting for a Market Research Manager to join a thriving house builder, based in Hertfordshire. Paying between £40,000 and £45,000 DOE. You will be expected to travel to sites when required across London.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for an established residential Market Researcher to join the business.
You will work with the Head of Market Research, Sales Managers and Sales Directors and will stay on top of trends and visit estate agents and new home developments to collect information to establish and analyse price trends. You will gather and report on information for analysis on proposed land acquisition and existing land acquisitions updates. Using your research and reporting, you will propose pricing strategies for schemes and analyse information collected to determine the relevant competition . You will actively contact developers and estate agents to gather competitor information and also conduct research on specification and design.
You will be:
- Currently in a residential Market Research role for a housebuilder or estate agent with a focus on new homes
- Analytical and confident with data and reporting
- A strong communicator
- Able to work to deadlines
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A valid UK driving licence is desirable due to travel required between sites
Paying up to £45,000, you will be expected to travel to sites when required across London.
N.B. only successful applications with the relevant experience will be contacted.