Russian Speaking Sales Negotiator
London – various sites
up to £40,000 DOE plus £100k OTE
Are you an experienced sales negotiator with the ability to speak a second language? Do you speak Russian? If yes, there is a great opportunity available NOW!
Your self-motivated and sales-driven attitude will add immense value to a leading 5* developer and house builder who creates some of London biggest urban regeneration projects taking stock to the very affluent international market. Relationship building with your clients is key and you will have various sites to market to them and plan your diary with.
As someone who is well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey, you will join a motivated and successful sales team with a very supportive senior and sales manager. Full training will be given and there are future opportunities to progress.
This role will pay a basic of up to £40,000 DOE plus £100,000 OTE.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £25,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Across London – This role will pay a basic of up to £40,000 DOE plus £100,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.