I am currently working on a fantastic new role for an individual who has experience of working in a busy and fast-paced sales administration role. Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team in the office based near Cambridge.
The exciting new role offers a basic of £25,000 as well as company benefits and annual bonus.
The role will include supporting the sales department, working alongside the Head of Sales and Sales Managers to offer secretarial support such as producing letters, reports, spreadsheets, diary management, organising meetings and general administration. In addition, you will work alongside the Sales Progressor to assist in progressing sales from reservation to completion.
Offering a basic of £25,000, a bonus and other company benefits, the role will be for an individual who has excellent organisation and administration skills, the ability to work on their own and as part of a team, someone who works effectively to deadlines and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
The role is office based but the company is willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
If interested, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
N.B due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.