Sales Compliance AdministratorUp to £33,000 plus 10% bonusWorking arrangements – 2 days from the office near Farringdon and 3 days working from home
We are working with a leading developer going through a period of impressive growth. The business is a few years old, so has the mentality of a start-up which brings energy, excitement and future opportunity.
Having increased their pipeline by double unit numbers in the last 12 months, and, with further expansion plans, they are building out the sales team in full force.
The business works with developers across the UK to deliver on shared ownership schemes. Each year they target to sell between 1500 and 2000 units.
Now, they are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join the sales compliance team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all incoming enquires for reservations. You will be familiar with compliance, AML and CML. New homes compliance or property compliance is required and you will need to be able to deal with pace and scale!
On offer is a basic salary of up to £33,000 plus 10% bonus.
- The role will be to respond and manage to all enquires for reservations coming into the business
- You will complete all Anti Money Laundering checks, which will involve KYC checks i.e. checking ID, proof of address, proof of funds, deposit organisation
- You will also follow the internal process for AML and compliance
- Once this has been signed off, you will produce the memorandum of sale and send to the purchaser
- You will be able to communicate internally with the sales teams and occasionally, have to assist with the sales progression where they require support
- Your ability to communicate will be clear and confident, as you will be liaising with IFA’s and legal panels, as well as occasionally having to speak to customers
- This role is fast paced and you will need to be able to work at pace and on multiple cases at once
- Working in the sale compliance team, you will report into the Sales Compliance Manager
- 1-2 years experience in the new homes or property sector with knowledge of sales compliance and AML
- Team player
- Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to work at fast pace and with excellent attention to detail
Applications without the required experience will be discounted