I am currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join a high end developer who deliver luxury houses and apartments, based in the Bishop’s Stortford area of Essex. I am looking for someone with at least a years’ experience of sales administration within a house builder/developer or Estate Agency setting.
The package is a basic of up to £25,000 basic plus company benefits and bonus.
Joining a busy office team, you will support the sales progression team with processing of paperwork and documents as well as making calls to Solicitors/clients to ensure documents requested are returned/received. This role requires you to be highly organised and efficient, able to work well as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative, to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. Excellent IT skills are also essential to this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
- Knowledge of Help to Buy, Shared Ownership and private sale
In return you will join a highly successful house builder and a thriving team who will support your future career development into a sales progression role. This is a permanent office based role.
It is essential that you have new homes sales progression experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.