Up to £34,000 DOE plus bonus scheme
I am currently recruiting an experienced Sales Administrator to work for one of the UK’s leading leading house builders, based in the Romford area of Essex. Ideally you will have at least a years’ experience of sales administration within a house builder/developer or Estate Agency setting. This is an exciting period of growth for this house builder and you will join a growing team with an very supportive manager who will develop your skill set and progress your talent.
The package is a basic of up to £34,000 basic plus company benefits and bonus.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Ensuring all details are entered onto the CRM system accurately for the sales and marketing teams
- Entering and maintaining accurate customer data and relevant marketing information
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular reports
- Entering and maintaining sales data including sales prices, customer extras orders, exchange and legal completion deadlines
- Provide information to the sales and marketing teams for weekly head office reports and campaigns
- Ensure digital back-up and hard copy records of information are maintained as per company and departmental policies
The ideal Sales Administrator will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
It is essential that you have new homes sales administration experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.