New Homes Sales Executive
£26,000 plus £50,000 OTE uncapped
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Are you a new homes sales negotiator looking for a change? We are working with a reputable housebuilder looking for an experienced new homes Sales Negotiator to work on their well selling site near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk! This role is permanent and would be working on site.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a 5* housebuilders as their newly appointed Sales Executive within a growing region.
Dynamic and progressive, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £26,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000 uncapped and you will be flexible to work on weekends
You will have experience selling residential units having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer. You will be located within commutable distance to site with maximum travel time of an hour.
Using your previous experience as a Sales Negotiator, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a first class customer journey at all times. You will report into the Sales Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- 25 days annual leave
- Paid mileage
- Bonus scheme
- Uncapped plot commission and money to be made on extras and choices
- 1 + years New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.