New Homes Sales Advisor – 5* housebuilder
£24,000 basic, plus £55,000 OTE uncapped
Do you have what it takes to begin a fantastic sales role with an award-winning housebuilder with an amazing commission structure?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100 housebuilder as a sales advisor. The company is an amazing fit for an individual who’s ambitious, motivated and looking for career progression in a supportive environment. If this sounds like you then this role is not to be missed!
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be working on a single manned site, with an area sales negotiator to cover/assist you, earning a competitive salary of £24,000 basic, plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £55,000). This role also has the fantastic benefit of paid mileage!
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive commission structure (with uncapped commission)
- Paid mileage
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well-presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.