Sales Coordinator£30,000 – £33,000 Hybrid working – 2 days a week in central London and 3 from homeMonday to Friday
If you love working as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment and have new homes sales experience, look no further!
We are working with a leading house builder, looking to add a Sales Coordinator to their growing team.
You will be responsible for providing support for the sales team, working alongside the Sales Director and Sales Manager, assisting with the delivery of excellent administration for the business and to ensure ensure all customer sales complete within agreed timescales.
The company supports hybrid working, with 2 days a week at head office in central London and 3 days from home.
- Ensuring home ownership enquiries and applications are handled accurately and professionally.
- Offer a proactive service to buyers
- Supporting the Sales Director and Sales Manager with tasks and duties as instructed
- Keeping up communications with solicitors to ensure they are instructed in a timely manner and provided with the required paperwork to prepare contract packages for sales.
- Ensure contract documentation is received from colleagues and external parties during the construction process to enable sales.
- Ensuring systems are updated and keeping the sales tracker up to date
- Producing reporting and providing updates on all KPIs
- Coordinating marketing materials and working with the regional Marketing Manager
- Releasing new plots for sale, updating the website and property portals
- Assisting with new development set up
- Raising purchase orders
- General departmental administration
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience in the property sales process, ideally as a sales coordinator, sales administrator or sales progressor for a housebuilder, housing association or estate agent
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Confident with customers
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- You will be very organised with a good eye for detail
- Be very customer service focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Must be able to commute into central London 2 days a week
- Right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply with your CV today!
n.b. due to the volume of applications, only applicants with relevant experience in new homes will be considered for this position