Our client is a leading residential developer known for their popular schemes across the Home Counties. Due to an increase in pipeline, the developer is now looking to on board a Sales Manager to run sites across the region.
Based in Surrey, you will be offered a basic salary of up to £65,000 including car allowance plus OTE and other excellent group benefits.
For a hungry and motivated Sales Manager, this role offers the chance of progression. You will be an experienced new homes sales professional, with 2 years minimum experience as a Sales Manager for a house builder.
It will be expected for you to conduct weekly visits to site, lead and manage a team of sales consultants across various schemes, ensuring the team are motivated and focused on achieving results. Due to the geography of the sites, you will be expected to travel between developments and is essential you hold a valid and clean UK driving licence.
You will have a strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and have prepared marketing literature, signage, and organised launches.
You will report into the Managing Director and on offer is a basic salary of up to £65,000 plus package. For a hungry and motivated Sales Manager, this role offers the chance of progression.
N.B. only applicants who have the required experience in New Homes sales at the required level will be considered.
- Extensive new home sales experience with 2 years minimum as a Sales Manager for a housebuilder.
- Understanding and background of setting strategy and sales forecasting in the new homes industry.
- Ability to manage and orchestrate launches
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience of managing multiple sites.
- Proven track record of meeting targets.
- Very driven and determined to succeed.
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary of up to £65,000 plus package.