sales manager – housebuilding
Head office Location: Cambridgeshire
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 basic plus £85,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance and package
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Sales Manager overseeing sites in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding home counties.
Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established Sales Manager within the housebuilding industry, this is a fantastic chance to lead and mentor your team across new homes developments from launch to completion.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. Due to the requirements of this role, you will be expected to report to head office and spilt your time across site visits managing on site teams of Sales Negotiators
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Manager who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
- Managing on site sales teams to hit targets
- Recruit, coach and mentor on site Sales Negotiators
- Market research
- Lead and execute sales strategy across all sites
- Ensure site presentation is 5*
- Weekly reporting
- Work with the marketing teams ensure all relevant collateral is up to date
- Champion a 5* customer journey
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance or company car
- Commission and quarterly bonus scheme
- Health care
- New homes sales experience at management level with minimum 3 years in at this level as a Sales Manager
- Currently working for a house builder (sorry no agents)
- Knowledge of the new homes property market in the Cambridgeshire market
- Sold high-volume schemes
- Experience managing on site consultants and agents
- Report writing skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
n.b. applications without the required experience will be rejected