sales manager – 5* housebuilder
site locations: Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
up to £50,000 basic plus £65,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance and package
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Sales Manager overseeing sites in Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for a current new homes Sales Manager working for a housebuilder or new homes estate agent, this is a fantastic chance to lead and mentor your team across new homes developments from launch to completion.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. Due to the requirements of this role, you will be expected to report to head office and spilt your time across site visits and managing on site teams of Sales Negotiators.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced new homes Sales Manager who has a background and demonstrable history working for a housebuilder.
Working days are Monday to Friday with weekends on call.
· Managing on site sales teams to hit targets
· Recruit, coach and mentor on site Sales Negotiators
· Market research
· Produce and execute sales strategy across all sites
· Produce pricing
· Ensure site presentation is 5*
· Weekly reporting
· Work with the marketing teams ensure all relevant collateral is up to date
· Champion a 5* customer journey
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Car allowance or company car
· Commission scheme
· Health care
- New homes sales experience as a Sales Manager
- Currently working for a house builder or new homes estate agent
- Knowledge of the new homes property market
- Sold high-volume schemes
- Experience managing on site consultants and agents
- Report writing skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Team player
- Positive and pro-active
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team
- Valid UK driving licence