new homes sales & marketing administrator
Bishops Stortford, Essex
We are working with a leading housebuilder looking to add a Sales & Marketing Administrator to the team at a time of growth and expansion! On offer is a basic salary of up to £30,000
This role is office based, with head office nr Bishops Stortford, Essex. Working days are Monday to Friday, and the hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for all administration for the Sales & Marketing department, working alongside the Sales Director and wider Sales team, including the Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and Sales Negotiators.
Duties and tasks include:
- Processing reservations and send out associated letters to customers
- Update the sales reports via the COINS CRM system
- Produce and share weekly reports and associated documentation with the sales and marketing team
- Action and update a weekly reservation log to the sales team
- Logging legal documentation
- Update price lists and share new release new price lists
- Produce market research reports
- Gather and share completions data Record and circulate meeting minutes
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with site set up administration tasks
- Responding to all Sales enquiries ensuring these are recorded on the databaseRaise PO numbers
- Answering telephone calls from customers and suppliers
- Diary management, contact management, correspondence, emails and travel arrangements.
- Ad hoc administration duties to support the wider business when required.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the new homes or property sector with previous experience in an administration role supporting a sales and marketing team
- Team player with a fantastic work ethic
- Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
- Excellent IT skills
- Experienced with using COINS
- Proficient in Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Able to work at fast pace and with excellent attention to detail
- Valid UK driving licence
Applications without the required experience will be discounted