I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a leading developer based on site in East London. This role is permanent and will mean covering 3-4 sites in East Ham, Canary Wharf and Woolwich.
These are sites that need an experienced negotiator to sell and deliver a fantastic customer journey. You will need to have 1 years’ experience working as a New Homes Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for this role. Shared Ownership experience is highly desirable for this position.
This role will pay a basic of up to £27,000 plus £45,000 OTE.
You will need to have 1 years’ experience working as a New Homes Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for this role.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends
East london – This role will pay a basic of up to £27,000 plus £45,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.