I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a leading, regional house builder in Dartford, Kent. This role is permanent and would be working on site on a busy sales and marketing suite.
I am looking for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey.
This role will pay a basic of up to £25,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £23,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Dartford – This role will pay a basic of up to £25,000 plus £50,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.