£28,000 plus £52,000 OTE
Are you a sales negotiator looking for a new challenge? You can have the opportunity to join one of London’s most forward thinking and rapidly growing house builders on a brand new development near Wembley, London.
This developer really knows what they are doing. Regenerating some of London’s many disused buildings into high-spec homes, building communities and nature spaces for them to enjoy. This is a chance to be part of something really exciting! Joining a successful, growing team who look for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed you will be on a double-manned brand new site. It’s a fast-paced environment with a real team focus so for you, it’s about being self-motivated, charismatic, able to beat the competition and close those sales.
The product is a great standard and Help to Buy means that there is a great appeal to young, professionals looking to get on the housing ladder. If you put in the work, the reward is there for you and the team! You are rewarded with a great pay rise just after passing probation – now that’s a real pull factor, right?!
This role will pay a basic of up to £28,000 plus £52,000 OTE. You will gain a pay rise immediately after passing probation!!!
Ideally you will have worked for an agency. house builder or developer selling new homes for at least 1 year. Local knowledge is advantageous!
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Due to the location of this role it would suit candidates based in Uxbridge, Staines, Acton, Hillingdon and Hayes– This role will pay a basic of up to £28,000 plus £52,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.