£26,000 plus £50,000 OTE (uncapped)
Are you a sales negotiator looking for a new challenge? You can have the opportunity to join one of the East’s most forward thinking and rapidly growing house builders on a brand new development near Norwich, Norfolk.
This role is permanent and will have you working on new site in a busy sales and marketing suite. With your excellent sales skills and with bubbly personality and a natural desire to succeed. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Your experience will allow you to deal with a wide range of customers and different styles of unit on one site. Your natural resilience will mean that you are able to deal with demanding customers and take it in your stride to achieve a smooth process.
Hours are 10-5 and flexibility will be needed along with weekend working. This is a really unique and exciting development with over 200 units to deliver over the next 3 years in a thriving part of East Anglia.
This role will pay a basic of up to £26,000 plus £50,000 OTE which is uncapped to allow for greater earnings and add ons!
Ideally you will have worked for an agency. house builder or developer selling new homes for at least 1 year. Local knowledge is advantageous!
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.