Bishop’s Stortford, Essex
£26,000 plus £50,000 OTE
Are you an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator looking to work for a leading developer in their fastest growing region?? Of course you are! Have a look at this role made for you based near Bishop’s Stortford!
With a bubbly, charismatic personality and a natural desire to succeed you will join an supportive and progressive team. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Your experience will allow you to deal with a wide range of customers and different styles of unit on one site. These are all high-spec houses with a real quality finish to them. Joining a leading 5* house builder you will be supported and encouraged to progress your career. This role is permanent and would be working on site in a busy marketing suite.
It’s a great site popular with professional couples as first time buyers and families looking for a home in a rural area with beautiful surrounds.
This role will pay a basic of up to £26,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE. The site operates Thursday to Monday so you must be open to weekend working.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £22,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries and chasing leads
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using IT systems and have experience with COINS or similar construction management systems
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.