£28,500 DOE plus £50,000 OTE
Are you an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator looking to work for a leading, 5* national house builder? Of course you are! Have a look at this role made for you based near Hayward’s Heath!
This role is permanent and would be working on new site on an extremely busy sales and marketing cabin. With a bubbly, charismatic personality and a natural desire to succeed you will join an supportive and progressive team. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Your experience will allow you to deal with a wide range of customers and different styles of unit on one site. Joining a leading 5* PLC house builder you will be supported and encouraged to progress your career.
This role will pay a basic of up to £28,500 DOE plus £50,000 OTE.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer or estate agency for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £25,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.