Hemel Hempsted, Bucks
£30,000 plus £45,000 OTE – NO WEEKEND WORKING!
I am currently recruiting for a New Homes Sales Negotiator to join one of the UK’s leading retirement house builders split between 2 busy developments in the Hemal Hempsted area of Bucks. You will manage your diary and be on each site as appointments required. There is no weekend working with this role – it is Monday to Friday! The odd bit of flex will be required for launches or events.
This developer really knows what they are doing. They have a stable investor allowing them to build communities and nature spaces for them to enjoy. This is a chance to be part of something really exciting! Joining a successful, growing team who look for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed. The retirement sector has really seen a boom in sales so for you, it’s about being self-motivated, charismatic, able to beat the competition and close those sales.
The product is a great standard and the communities this developer creates gives a real intrinsic value to your work. Add in no weekend working and you have a really superb role!
This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 plus £45,000 OTE. NO WEEKENDS!!
Ideally you will have worked for an agency. house builder or developer selling retirement new homes for at least 1 year. Local knowledge is advantageous!
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a house builder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Due to the location of this role it would suit candidates based in Wendover, Chesham, High Wycombe and Watford – This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 plus £45,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.