An amazing opportunity has opened for a sales negotiator to join arguably the best UK heritage developer on site near Colchester. This family owned business takes pride in restoring some of the countries most unique buildings to allow their history to remain alive as they are redeveloped into high-end living spaces. They also build high-spec new homes on some very unique sites. This role will pay a basic of up to £26,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE
With a friendly and professional personality and a natural desire to succeed you will join an supportive and progressive team in a privately owned and family run business. This house builder really puts a focus on you having a sales focused mind set and you using your personality and love of delivering the best customer service in the industry. Your natural ability to adapt yourself and your style to build strong rapport with customers will allow for you to build strong relationships to negotiate and close sales. Bringing a flexible approach to your work, your resilience and self-driven attitude will allow you to manage site processes that ensures sales targets are hit and customer care is at the heart of everything you do.
With an exceptionally high-end, high-spec product you can really feel proud about the houses you are selling and know that your efforts will be rewarded with an excellent commission scheme and benefits. This house builder really offer the opportunity to work on amazing sites where developments include a working farm in the grounds. These high value houses have a great appeal to families who are looking for a more rural location to live that still has excellent amenities and commuter links.
This fantastic opportunity welcomes applications from fresh and energetic sales people from an estate agency background as well as those looking to make a break from agency side into working for a house builder direct. Based near Colchester, Essex it is perfect for anyone based in the A12 corridor. You will need access to a vehicle and full training will be provided for this role.
- As a motivated self-starter your duties will include dealing with enquiries and chasing warm sales leads.
- From initial customer contact through to viewings, qualifying customers requirements and sales progression your customer service will be second to none.
- Highly organised in nature means you can manage the sales database and keep buyers up to date with progression through to completion.
- Both yourself and the sales suite/show homes are to be immaculately presented to set a welcoming and professional tone.
- You will need to be open to weekend working for this position.
Please apply with an up to date CV *Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.