A superb opportunity has opened for an experienced sales negotiator to join a 5* HBF house builder on site near Hertford in Herts. This role will pay a basic of up to £28,000 DOE plus £55,000 OTE
With a natural desire to succeed and an energetic approach to sales, you can join an supportive and progressive team in a leading PLC on a busy volume development. This house builder really puts a focus on you having a sales focused mind set and you using your personality and love of delivering the best customer service in the industry. Your natural ability to adapt yourself and your style to build strong rapport with customers will allow for you to build strong relationships to negotiate and close sales. Bringing a flexible approach to your work, your resilience and self-driven attitude will allow you to manage site processes that ensures sales targets are hit and customer care is at the heart of everything you do. Team work is key as this will be a double manned site!
With a 5* product you can really feel proud about the houses you are selling and know that your efforts will be rewarded with an excellent commission scheme and benefits. This house builder really does nurture and grow talent, their training scheme is one of the best in the UK and the progression of homegrown talent is something that they really pride themselves in.
This fantastic opportunity welcomes applications from fresh and energetic sales people from an estate agency background as well as those looking to make a break from agency side into working for a house builder direct. Based near Hertford, Herts it is perfect for anyone based in the A1, A10 or M11 corridor. You will need access to a vehicle and full training will be provided for this role.
- Your sales hungry nature will mean you exceed all sales targets set!
- As a motivated self-starter your duties will include dealing with enquiries and chasing warm sales leads.
- From initial customer contact through to viewings, qualifying customers requirements and sales progression your customer service will be second to none.
- Highly organised in nature means you can manage the sales database and keep buyers up to date with progression through to completion.
- Both yourself and the sales suite/show homes are to be immaculately presented to set a welcoming and professional tone.
- You will need to be open to weekend working for this position.
Please apply with an up to date CV *Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.