new homes sales negotiator
£28,000 plus £45,000 OTE
please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Are you keen for a new opportunity, selling a high specification product for a progressive new homes developer? We are working with a leading UK housebuilder who are looking to onboard an experienced new homes Sales Negotiator to work on their well selling site near Rushford, Norfolk. This role is permanent and you will be working on site on a vibrant sales and marketing suite.
This is an exceptional chance to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Sales Negotiator on a multiphase site within a growing region. The company have a wealth of land in the Norfolk region and there is a strong pipeline to rely on!
Dynamic and evolving, this company is an amazing fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with a clear career progression pathway and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established new homes Sales Negotiator within the housebuilding industry, this is an exciting opportunity to join a popular new homes development from launch to completion.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £28,000 with a realistic, achievable OTE of £45,000 and mileage. You will be flexible to work on weekends.
Using your previous experience as a Sales Negotiator, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a first class customer journey at all times. .
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Uncapped plot commission and money to be made on extras and choices
- 3 + years New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.