new homes sales negotiator
£32,000 plus £65,000 OTE uncapped
please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Our client is a leading regional housebuilder looking for an experienced new homes sales negotiator to work for an leading developer on site in Horley, Surrey. This role is permanent and would be working on site on a busy sales and marketing suite.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Sales Advisor on a flagship site within a growing region.
Dynamic and evolving, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement.
On the lookout for an established new homes Sales Consultant within the housebuilding industry, this is a rare position to join a popular and fast selling new homes development from launch to completion.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £32,000 with a realistic OTE of £65,000 uncapped. Weekend working is a must, with Tuesday/Wednesday as your days off.
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units having worked as a sales advisor for a house builder or developer. You will be located within commutable distance to site with maximum travel time of an hour.
Using your previous experience as a sales consultant, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a 5* customer journey at all times. You will report into the Sales Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- 25 days annual leave
- Door to door mileage
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Uncapped plot commission and money to be made on extras and choices
- 3 + years New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.