New Homes Sales Negotiator
£27,000 – £30,000 plus £50,000 OTE uncapped
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the United Kingdom’s 5* housebuilders as a Sales Negotiator in a shared ownership, 120-unit scheme has arisen.
Our client is an awarding-winning 5* house building specializing in creating stylish homes across Dereham, Norfolk. As they grow and their client base increases, they are looking for a motivated individual to further strengthen their sales team.
Our client is looking for an experienced new homes sales negotiator to work on-site in Dereham, Norfolk. This is a permanent role, and you will be on-site in a busy sales and marketing suite. Due to the nature of this role, you will work Wednesday to Sunday having Monday and Tuesday off (with an additional one of four weekends off).
They are now recruiting for a sales negotiator to join them on this busy site, on offer is a basic salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE of £50,000 (uncapped). An additional bonus is to be earned on recommended solicitors, IFAs, and customer satisfaction surveys. This role has amazing prospects to quickly grow and develop further with the company.
Using your prior experience as a sales negotiator, you will manage the customer from enquiry to exchange and completion always delivering a 5* journey throughout the process. Your line manager will be the sales manager and this is who you will be required to report to.
For this role duties include:
• Meeting and Greeting Customers
• Taking customer details and qualifying their requirements
• Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
• Taking customers on viewings
• Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
• Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
• Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
• 25 days annual leave
• Paid mileage
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Uncapped plot commission and money to be made on extra and choices
• Additional Bonus for recommendations of solicitors, IFAs and customer satisfaction surveys
• 3 + years New homes sales experience in house building or new homes experience for an estate agency
• Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
• Be confident using computer systems including Microsoft Office
• Be very customer service-focused and sales orientated
• Be immaculately presented
• Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted