New Homes Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder
£30,000 basic, plus £60,000 OTE uncapped
This is an incredible opportunity to join an incredible housebuilder as a sales negotiator selling high-quality products. This company is an amazing fit for a motivated, ambitious individual wanting to work in a supportive environment that invests in their people and is a fantastic opportunity to join a 5*, award-winning builder.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager for a 400-unit scheme. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday off (with an additional 1 in 4 weekends off), for a competitive salary of £30,000 basic, plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys and recommending solicitors (with an achievable OTE of £60,000 uncapped).
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Uncapped commission
- 1 in 4 weekends off
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.