New Homes Sales Negotiator – leading housebuilder
£24,000 basic, plus £55,000 OTE uncapped
Needham Market, Suffolk
Are you open to a brand new work opportunity as a sales negotiator? Would you like to join a 5* volume developer, with an amazing commission scheme and one of the best plot rates on the market?
This is an exciting chance to join an incredible housebuilder as a sales negotiator selling high-quality products. This company is an amazing fit for a motivated, ambitious individual looking for work in a supportive environment that invests in their people and is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning builder in Needham Market, Suffolk.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager for a volume developer. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday off, for a competitive salary of £24,000 basic, plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (with an achievable OTE of £55,000 uncapped). Excitingly for this role, additional bonuses can be made on selling extras!
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Uncapped commission with an amazing commission scheme
- Additional bonuses to be made on selling extras
- One of the best plot rates on the market
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.