New Homes Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder
£30,000 basic, plus £55,000 OTE uncapped
Do you have what it takes to join an exceptional housebuilder that invests in their people?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an FTSE 100 housebuilder as a sales negotiator selling high-quality products. This company is an amazing fit for a motivated, ambitious individual wanting to work in a supportive environment and is a great opportunity to join an award-winning, 5* housebuilder in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work Saturdays, with Sunday and Monday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of £30,000 basic, plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £55,000). This role also has the fantastic benefits of a £4000 car allowance, and Sundays off!
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Uncapped commission
- £4000 car allowance
- Sundays off
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.