New Homes Sales Negotiator – award-winning housebuilder
£27,000 – £30,000 basic, plus £45,000 OTE uncapped
Are you an ambitious sales negotiator looking for a role with a 5* housebuilder?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an FTSE 100 housebuilder as a sales negotiator selling high-quality products. This company is an amazing fit for a motivated individual wanting to work in a supportive environment that invests in their people, and is a great opportunity to join an award winning housebuilder in Worthing, Norfolk.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a housebuilder.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Monday and Tuesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of £27,000 – £30,000 basic, plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £45,000).
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted.
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customer’s details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Uncapped commission
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- A well presented individual
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the number of successful applications, only successful individuals will be contacted.