Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder with 1/6 weekends off!
Up to £33,000, plus £60,000 OTE uncapped and paid mileage
Are you a dynamic sales superstar ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role with a fantastic commission scheme?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading housebuilder as their Sales Negotiator to provide high-quality products. This company is perfect for a money-motivated, ambitious individual who wants to work in a supportive environment that invests in their people in Kedington, Suffolk.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager on a double-manned, 400-500 unit site. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off – though this role also comes with the added benefit of 1/6 weekends off! You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £33,000 basic plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £60,000). This role also has the fantastic benefits of additional bonuses and paid mileage!
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales manager will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- £60k OTE
- Paid mileage
- 1/6 weekends off
- Extra bonuses based on fast exchanges, customer care surveys etc.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence