Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder
Up to £28,000, plus £45,000 OTE uncapped
Are you an ambitious new homes sales superstar, ready to take on a new challenge with a housebuilder that invests in their people?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a 5* housebuilder as a Sales Negotiator to provide high-quality products. This company would be an excellent fit for someone dynamic and money-motivated, who wants to join an exciting and supportive team in Impington, Cambridge.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager on a high-spec site, with 5 years of selling. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £28,000 basic plus uncapped commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £45,000).
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales manager will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- £45k OTE
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence