Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder
Up to £28,000, plus £15,000 OTE and uncapped money made on extras
Are you an ambitious and experienced new homes sales negotiator? Do you want to join a company that invests in their people?
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a 5* housebuilder as a Sales Negotiator and provide high-quality products. This company would be perfect for someone who’s money-motivated, successful and wants to join a dynamic and supportive team near Abberton, Essex.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £28,000 basic plus commission. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected additional £15,000). This role also comes with the fantastic additional benefit of being able to earn uncapped money on extras sold (appliances etc.).
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales manager will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- £15k OTE
- Uncapped money to be earned on selling extras
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence