New Homes Sales Negotiator – 5* housebuilder
£28,000 plus £45,000 OTE uncapped
Little Melton, Norfolk
Are you ready to join a company with a fantastic commission structure and uncapped earnings?
A brilliant opportunity has come up to join a leading housebuilder as a Sales Negotiator and provide high-quality products. This company would be perfect for someone who’s money-motivated, dynamic and wants to join a supportive housebuilder that invests in their people near Little Melton, Norfolk. It’s a high spec site, with a predicted 5 years of selling – so this isn’t to be missed!
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work weekends, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of £28,000 basic plus commission and mileage. This will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors (earning an expected £45,000 OTE uncapped).
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales manager will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.