Sales Negotiator – paid mileage and 1/6 weekends off!
Up to £26,000 basic, with a £46,000 OTE uncapped
Near Barnack, Cambridgeshire
Are you open to a great new home sales opportunity at a stunning site?
A 5* housebuilder is looking for an experienced new home sales expert to join their dynamic team! This a fantastic opportunity for someone that’s motivated and sales focused, while providing a first class customer journey. The company is in a fantastic period of growth – so if you’re target driven, organised and as ambitious as this housebuilder is then don’t miss out!
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales Manager. You will be expected to work weekends due to the nature of the role, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. This role also comes with the fantastic benefit of 1/6 weekends off! You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £26,000 with a £46,000 OTE – this will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors. Additionally this role is offering paid mileage.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- £46,000 OTE
- Paid mileage
- 1/6 weekends off
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.