Sales Negotiator – leading developer!
Up to £28,000 basic, with a £45,000 OTE uncapped
Near Meriden, West Midlands
Would you like to join a 5* developer on a stunning site?
A leading housebuilder is looking for an experienced new home sales expert – this a fantastic opportunity for someone that’s motivated and sales focused while maintaining a high standard of customer service. You’d be working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, ready to get on site and get selling!
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team reporting directly to the Sales Manager. You will be expected to work weekends due to the nature of the role, with Tuesday and Wednesday as your days off. You will be earning a competitive salary of up to £28,000 with a £45,000 OTE – this will be based on your sales, IFAs, customer satisfaction surveys, and recommending solicitors.
To be suitable for this role, you will already be an experienced Sales Negotiator who has a background and demonstrable history in this role for a house builder.
Applicants without the relevant experience working for a housebuilder as a new homes sales negotiator will be discounted
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- £45,000 OTE uncapped
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a sales consultant for a housebuilder, housing association, developer or new homes estate agency
- Motivated and results driven
- Committed to delivering first class customer journey
- Highly organised
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.