up to £30,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE
I am currently looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to work for a leading, regional house builder in Wantage, Oxfordshire This role is permanent and would be working on a brand new site on a busy sales and marketing suite. I am looking for Sales Negotiators with personality and a natural desire to succeed. Self-motivated and sales focused, well presented and approachable, able to build rapport and deliver an amazing customer journey. Your experience will allow you to deal with a wide range of customers and different styles of unit on one site. Working as a team of 3 it is important that you work together to share leads and deliver you best for the team.
This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE. One weekend off in four and progression is handled by another team to allow you to sell!
You will have experience selling off-plan residential units ideally having worked as a Sales Negotiator for a house builder or developer for at least 1 year. Salary is dependent on experience and basic starts at £25,000 for less experienced negotiators.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site and taking them on viewings
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Manage sales database and ensure it is up to date.
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have new homes experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Have access to your own transport
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work flexible shifts including weekends.
This role would suit applicants from Oxford, Reading, Newbury, Bicester and Swindon – This role will pay a basic of up to £30,000 DOE plus £50,000 OTE.
Please apply with an up to date CV
*Only successful candidates will be contacted due to volume of applications.