We are currently recruiting a Sales Progression Manager for a leading housebuilder in Birmingham looking to add to the team at an exciting time of expansion. Reporting into the Sales Manager, on offer is a basic salary of £44,000 – £48,000 (depending on experience), plus an annual bonus and additional benefits.
Your role will be to progress all new build sales from reservation to completion, supporting the sales teams with the collation of information for Anti money laundering and driving sales from reservation to exchange across multiple city centre sites:
- Manage all legal set ups of new sites
- Responsibility for sales progression, administration and reporting
- Producing reports, memos, legal letters, spreadsheets and general administration
- Recording and inputting sales, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions
- Liaise with external solicitors
- Collation of information for AML
- Providing statements to assist the accounts department.
- Creation and upkeep of plot files
- Produce reports for the board, including spreadsheets and analytics.
- Responsible for dealing with and driving plot sales progression from exchange to completion.
- Review and sign-off of KYC and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports and standard reporting forms.
- The ideal candidate will have sales administration/ progression experience working in the New Homes industry
- Conveyancing experience
- Anti money laundering knowledge and experience
- You will be very organised with a good eye for detail
- Be very customer service focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player
The role is Monday to Friday, hours are 8am – 5.30pm and you will be based at head office in Birmingham.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, on offer is a basic salary of £44,000 – £48,000 (depending on experience), plus additional benefits.