Up to £26,000 DOE plus £30,000 OTE
I am currently recruiting an experienced Sales Progressor to work for one of London’s fastest growing developers, based in Cheshunt. You will make up a team of 4 in a very friendly and very busy department that have met 100% of their targets this year! They play an integral part of the business and provide a lot of reports to the main board which allow for forecasting. After passing probation you will also move to flexi working! I am ideally looking for someone with at least a years’ experience of sales progression within a house builder/developer or Estate Agency setting.
The package is a basic of up to £26,000 DOE plus £30,000 OTE
Your day to day role will be to:
- Support with the progression of sales from reservation and from legal completion by liaising with the sales agents, solicitors, purchasers and other key parties as necessary.
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters.
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the company systems, invoicing and banking.
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through.
- To proactively and carefully monitor the progression of each reservation on a regular basis to achieve an exchange of contracts within 28 days, wherever possible, with legal completion as soon as possible thereafter. Identifying and proactively solving any problems and updating / communicating key forecast dates on the sales progression report as necessary.
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record on the sales system.
The ideal Sales Progressor will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
- Knowledge of Help to Buy, Shared Ownership and private sale
It is essential that you have new homes sales progression experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.