Are you a sales progressor looking to join a house builder that is in an exciting period of growth and development? You know you are and that this role was made for you! An amazing team is looking for a superstar sales progressor to join their busy and highly successful team in Chelmsford. Ideally you with have at least 1 years experience in house progression experience for a house builder but if you have agency or legal agency experience this will work too! This role will interview immediately!
Highly organised and hungry to succeed you will join a house builder that prides itself in its market leading growth and reputation. Joining on an initial 12 month FTC you will have the opportunity to make this role permanent in the near future. Training here is some of the best in the business and your line manager is so supportive to see your career prospects grow as you do and this company loves to promote from within.
The package is a basic of up to £25,000 basic plus £8000 bonus and company benefits.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Support with the progression of sales from reservation and from legal completion by liaising with the sales agents, solicitors, purchasers and other key parties as necessary..
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters.
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the company systems, invoicing and banking.
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through.
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record on the sales system.
The ideal Sales Progressor will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
It is essential that you have new homes sales progression experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.