I’m looking for a new homes sales progressor to join a leading housebuilder in their highly successful team near Kelvedon.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in house progression for a housebuilder. However, the role will also consider sales progressors from agency or legal agency backgrounds. The role is looking to interview immediately for the right candidate.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth and as their pipeline grows, they’re looking to employ a sales progressor who is ready to hit the ground running and help the company succeed. Initially, the role will be a 12 month full time contract with the opportunity to make this permanent. The training that this company offers is second to none, with career prospects being some of the best in the business. The company prides itself on their reputation and love promoting from within, so click apply if you’d like to build your career alongside a supportive company.
The package on offer is a basic of up to £25,000 basic plus £8,000 bonus and all of the company benefits.
Your role will be to:
- Support with the progression of sales from reservation and from legal completion by liaising with the sales agents, solicitors, purchasers, and other key parties as necessary
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the company systems, invoicing, and banking
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts
- Register plots with the NHBC and record on the sales system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation
N.B only successful candidates will be contacted.