We are currently looking for a Sales Progressor to join a leading housebuilder near Shenley at an exciting time of expansion. On offer for this exciting role is a basic salary of £30,000, plus an OTE of £42,000 and additional benefits.
You will report into the Sales Manager and will progress all new build sales from reservation to completion:
- Manage all legal set ups of new sites
- Responsibility for sales progression, administration, and reporting
- Producing reports, memos, legal letters, spreadsheets, and general administration
- Recording and inputting sales, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, handovers, and legal completions
- Liaise with external solicitors
- Providing statements to assist the accounts department.
- Creation and upkeep of plot files
- Produce reports for the board, including spreadsheets and analytics.
- Responsible for dealing with and driving plot sales progression from exchange to completion
- Review and sign-off of KYC and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports, and standard reporting forms
- The ideal candidate will have sales administration/ progression experience working in the New Homes industry
- Conveyancing experience
- You will be very organised with a good eye for detail
- Be very customer service focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player
The role is Monday to Friday, with agile working as another benefit. You will do 3 days minimum in the office with 2 days either from home or on site.
Please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
N.B unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted due to the volume of applicants.