Are you a Sales Progressor who has experience working for a leading housebuilder or estate agency? Then this opportunity might be the one for you!
I’m looking to recruit a Sales Progressor for a company based near Dagenham at an exciting time of expansion. On offer for this exciting role is a basic salary of £30,000 plus additional Company benefits.
You will report into the Sales Manager and will progress all new build sales from reservation to completion:
- Manage all legal set ups of new sites
- Responsibility for sales progression, administration, and reporting
- Producing reports, memos, legal letters, spreadsheets, and general administration
- Recording and inputting sales, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, handovers, and legal completions
- Liaise with external solicitors
- Providing statements to assist the accounts department.
- Creation and upkeep of plot files
- Produce reports for the board, including spreadsheets and analytics.
- Responsible for dealing with and driving plot sales progression from exchange to completion
- Review and sign-off of KYC and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports, and standard reporting forms
- The ideal candidate will have sales administration/ progression experience working in the New Homes industry
- Conveyancing experience
- You will be very organised with a good eye for detail
- Be very customer service focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player
The role is Monday to Friday, with flexi-working as another benefit.
Please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
N.B unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted due to the volume of applicants.