Are you a Sales Progressor who has experience working for a leading housebuilder, developer, or estate agency?
I’m looking to recruit a Sales Progressor for a leading developer at an exciting time of expansion. On offer for this exciting role is a basic salary of up to £30,000 dependant on experience, plus additional company benefits.
You will be based near Chigwell, working Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for progressing sales from the point of exchange through legal completion, whilst maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
- Direct responsibility for progressing every sale from exchange of contracts through to completion within the agreed timeframe.
- When required, may need to assist with progression from reservation to exchange of contracts.
- Maintain close contact with the sales, customer relations teams & business development team to ensure all are aware of progress.
- Liaison with the customer, mortgage broker, solicitors, selling agent (where applicable) and overseas office (where applicable).
- Manage, maintain and update the sales database
- Attend and report on all live sales at the weekly sales risk meetings
- Achieve and exceed set targets
- Deal with a varied customer base in a friendly, polite, and professional manner
- Have a thorough knowledge and demonstrable track record of simultaneously progressing a high volume of live sales through to legal completion
- Attention to detail and passion, flair and integrity
- Strong customer facing, telephone skills and email etiquette
- Can work in a team and on own initiative
Please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
N.B unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted due to the volume of applicants.