Up to £25,000 DOE plus bonus and package
I am currently recruiting an experienced Sales Progressor to work for one of the UK’s leading leading house builders, based in the Leeds area of Yorkshire. Ideally you will have at least a years’ experience of sales progression within a house builder/developer or Estate Agency setting. This is an exciting period of growth for this house builder and you will join a growing team with an very supportive manager who will develop your skill set and progress your talent. They like to promote from within so this can be the start of an exciting journey for your career.
The package is a basic of up to £25,000 basic plus company benefits and bonus.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Support with the progression of sales from reservation and from legal completion by liaising with the sales agents, solicitors, purchasers and other key parties as necessary..
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters.
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the company systems, invoicing and banking.
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through.
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record on the sales system.
The ideal Sales Progressor will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
It is essential that you have new homes sales progression experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.