Sales Progressor – 12 month FTC
Up to £25,000 DOE plus £8,000 commission.
I am currently recruiting an experienced Sales Progressor to work for one of the UK’s leading leading house builders, based in the Chelmsford area of Essex. Ideally you will have at least a years’ experience of sales progression within a house builder/developer or Estate Agency setting. This is an exciting period of growth for this house builder and you will join a growing team with an very supportive manager who will develop your skill set and progress your talent. This is a maternity cover role initially.
The package is a basic of up to £25,000 basic plus company benefits and bonus.
Your day to day role will be to:
- Support with the progression of sales from reservation and from legal completion by liaising with the sales agents, solicitors, purchasers and other key parties as necessary..
- To operate with incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, agents, and any other third parties in connection with conveyancing matters.
- Update the company’s reporting system with all relevant information, including regular updates on the company systems, invoicing and banking.
- Use your understanding of the conveyancing journey to problem solve and overcome any challenges with the sale thus preventing sales falling through.
- Ensure a smooth and speedy point of exchange of contracts.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record on the sales system.
The ideal Sales Progressor will have:
- Adequate previous experience with a house builder, new homes developer or estate agent.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced office setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at one time.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills, able to adapt style to suit the situation.
It is essential that you have new homes sales progression experience either with a house builder/developer or estate agents for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.