We are currently recruiting a Sales Progressor for a leading housebuilder in Birmingham looking to add to the team at an exciting time of expansion. Reporting into the Sales Manager, on offer is a basic salary of £32,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience), plus an annual bonus and additional benefits.
Your role will be to progress all new build sales from reservation to completion:
- Manage all legal set ups of new sites
- Responsibility for sales progression, administration and reporting
- Producing reports, memos, legal letters, spreadsheets and general administration
- Recording and inputting sales, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions
- Liaise with external solicitors
- Providing statements to assist the accounts department.
- Creation and upkeep of plot files
- Produce reports for the board, including spreadsheets and analytics.
- Responsible for dealing with and driving plot sales progression from exchange to completion.
- Review and sign-off of KYC and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports and standard reporting forms.
- The ideal candidate will have sales administration/ progression experience working in the New Homes industry
- Conveyancing experience
- You will be very organised with a good eye for detail
- Be very customer service focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good team player
The role is Monday to Friday, hours are 8am – 5.30pm and you will be based at head office in Birmingham.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, on offer is a basic salary of £32,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience), plus an annual bonus and additional benefits.