Senior Development Manager
£90k – £110k plus package
I am working with one of the leading developers that is looking to expand it development team with a Senior Development Manager.
You would be working on complex large regeneration projects in central London. You will pick up projects from early identification/ tender and project manage them through viability and feasibility and into planning and wider development. Ultimately you will package the schemes up and hand them over to the construction delivery teams whilst overseeing it through to completion.
You can be either a experienced Development Manager looking for the next step in their career, or a Senior Development Manager who is looking for a new challenge. My client will also consider an outstanding & experienced town planner ready to move over into wider development role.
You would report into the Group Head of Development but because of the way the company is structured you will be given full autonomy over your projects and be expected to operate independently.
It is expected that you will have a background and experience of working on large urban project and be used to handling projects of 100 units plus as a minimum.
- Degree qualified (ideally property related)
- Extensive experience working for a leading residential developer or house builder.
- You will be either a senior development manager or development manager used to project managing complex project through from early stage identification through to delivery.
- Detailed background of working on London or large urban regeneration projects. (100 units plus)
- Ambitious, driven and of director calibre.